Rosie and Jenny tagged me to do a meme about Jesus. They want to know five things I dig about Jesus. I had to ask my Mom what that means, because I know about Jesus and I know about digging, but I thought digging was in the backyard, when I smell the roots starting to move under the ground. She explained that this kind of "dig" means like a lot and think is cool. So here goes!
1. Jesus loved everybody, even people who nobody else liked. That's how I feel about people, too, and I love being like Jesus that way. I always say hello to everybody and try to make them feel happy.
2. Jesus told a lot of stories. I tell a lot of stories, too! Wroo Wroo!!!
3. My mom says this list is not just about me. She says think of something that is different from me. Hmmm.
Okay, I've got one. Jesus liked walking from place to place so he could talk to as many people as possible. He didn't wait for people to give him a ride. He used his own feet. (I prefer the car.)
4. Jesus loved the little children, back when people didn't make a fuss over them. That is sweet. I love little children, too. (I can't help it, Mom, I really can't.)
5. Jesus told people to love each other. That's the most important thing there is.
What do you dig about Jesus?