My friend, Seeker, asked me to play a game and tell you eight random facts about me. So, here goes!
1. I am a BERNESE Mountain Dog. I am not a Burmese anything, but lots of people say it that way. My ancestors came from the Bernese Oberland in Switzerland, and I am proud to be a Mountain Dog.
2. I like to look pretty, and I don't mind going to the groomer, but I hate it when my Mom brushes me. It's not as much fun.
3. Every time I meet a Chow, those dogs with the purple tongues, they want to play with me, especially the boys.
4. My brother, Sam, is very jealous when I play with Chows.
5. We have three cats at our house, and not one of them will let me sniff his or her bottom. I swear, all I want to do is sniff.
6. I have a weakness for Dog Nip. Sometimes I just have to roll in it. Life's too short not to. Seriously.
7. I love going to church almost more than anything, especially going in the big church when the choir is practicing and I can sing along. Wroo Wroo!!!!
8. When I was a puppy, I had operations on one hip and both elbows and they had to shave a lot of my fur off, and I didn't like it one single bit. I looked silly.
(That's a picture of me after my hip surgery, with one of my human brothers. We're both more grown up now. Don't tell him I used this picture, okay? I really liked that pretty bed, but when Sam was a puppy, he peed on it, more than once, so my mom threw the inside part away. She's always saying she'll get a new one to use with the pretty cover, but she never does.)
I don't know who to tag except Whistle and Cub. Will you play? If any of my commenters would like to play on their human's blogs, that would be great, too!