It's me, Molly!
I've been resting on the couch after a ramble in the woods this morning.
Here's all the latest news from my house:
- Both our boys went away to school. Our mama closed the door to their room, so I can't go upstairs. She says it's not because of me. It's because of our cat, Baby, who pees on things. I would NEVER pee on things in the house. That is just not nice.
- Our Papa Bear went away, too, but Mama says he will be back in six weeks, and it's already been one week, almost, so that makes five weeks.
- I am good at math.
- Our girl is in 7th grade. When she comes home in the afternoon she likes to watch Naruto. I like that show! We sit on the couch together and watch after she does her homework.
- Our Mama has been walking all summer, so now she likes to go for fast walks.
- I prefer slow ambles around the neighborhood.
- Especially since it suddenly turned into summer again. I have a fur coat, and I get hot!
- Sam has allergies, so he has to take pink pills to stop scratching. He barks everytime someone walks by our house, and when cars go by, too.
- Our Old Man Cat went away, and Mama says she doesn't think he is coming back. That makes her cry. I say there's no telling cats what to do, but if I could, I would have told him to leave a note.