Friday, October 26, 2007

A Good Day

Today my mom told me I had mail! I was so excited! She brought the card out to the backyard, where I was playing with Sam and our cousin dog, Luna. It had my name on the front, and our address, too!

Inside was a note from my good friend, Sister, who lives on the Gulf Coast with my mom's friend, St. Casserole and a lot of cats.

Sister doesn't like funder either! She agrees with me that funder is no fun.

I am happy to have a friend far away. She is my Paw Pal.

The leaves here are crunchy. The weather is called "fall" because the leaves are falling down. It's fun to kick them around on a sunny day in the yard with Sam and Luna. I hope you are having a good day, too!

6 comments:

zorra said...

Hi Molly,
I love fall too! This was such a good day. I rolled in the yard and scratched my back on the azalea bush! And I got TWO walks today!

I'm glad you're feeling better again!

Love, your friend,
Amie

DogBlogger said...

Wow, it does sound like you had a good day! We have a few crunchy leaves around here, too, but The Alpha and The Typist have been putting them in the compost bin.

We like to lick the holes on the compost bin when it gets too wet in there. Yes, we know we're not supposed to. But they've gotten it dried out lately, so it's not such a draw.

--Cub and Angus

alegna said...

Fall is great, but Winter is the best! My leg is feeling better and my peeps have finally allowed me to go back to taking walks with them, as long as my lil sister doesn't try to trip me!
It's been a lot a work though, I had to try and pee on every bush again just to tell everybody that I'm back...

Bernerbuddy

Jules said...

Hi Molly!

I finally have a blog! You can see it here:http://tannerthantheythoughtiwas.blogspot.com/
Love,
Tanner

Diane M. Roth said...

wow, you get mail. Scout will aspire to that!

Congratulations.

Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

Hi Molly
I have been counting the leaves. There are lots and lots of them. They keep falling and I keep counting them. But I really like the chipmunks that run around them.

I don't get mail yet. I guess that's because I am still a noob.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess