Hi, friends! I'm back from my dog-blog-battical. My elbow has been bovvering me, and I didn't feel like typing, but now I have new medicine and feel much, much better.
These questions came from Cub, my friend in a Big Hot State. (By the way, Cub, that was Sam standing on the snow. I was down below in that picture, just the top of my head showed.)
1. You are a Ministry Dog. What is your favorite kind of ministry?
Thanks for asking this one! I enjoy Ministry of Visitation with older folks, and Ministry of Canine Education with the children, and I enjoy Ministry of Worship, especially when I get to be in a drama at church. But I think my favorite is Ministry of Coffee Hour. Sometimes they have sandwiches, and once I even got cake!
2. Like me, you have a dog brother. But you also have human boys and a human girl. What's that like?
My human boys and girl LOVE me!! My girl watches TV with me. My boys scoot over and let me get on their beds when I hear FUNder, which I call NO-Funder. Sometimes they walk me. I like it when the Oldest walks me, because he lets me do all my bad tricks and can't stop me. Heeheehee... I miss them, but my mom says they will be home for Thanksgiving, which is the most delicious holiday of all!!
3. Is the floor slippery at your church? Some places in my church it is, and I slide all over.
At our new church, a lot of the floors have carpets. I like them because they are flat and worn down and easy to walk on for me. Even the Molly-vator has a carpet! The Vestry floor is slippery, so I have to be more careful there.
4. Same question I asked the other dogs: What is one secret of a blissful life that you'd like to share with your thumb-havers?
Always look for the best in everyone, including yourself, and be sure to appreciate those good parts. If you love yourself and love other people, that's a good way to love God, too.
5. Frosty Paws: ever had them? If yes, share your opinion; if no, do you plan on trying them?
I've never had them, but once I had some vanilla soft serve ice cream with dog cookies, and it made me very sick. I lost a lot of weight. (I gained it back, sadly.) So I'm not allowed to have ice cream things anymore.
That's my five questions. If you want me to ask you some, leave a comment underneath here, okay?
Time to get my beauty sleep.