As posted by my Mom at RevGalBlogPals:
Tell us these five things about parties, birthday or otherwise.
1) Would you rather be the host or the guest?
I LOVE to go to parties as a guest. I LOVE it when people come to my house, too! But I suppose I prefer getting out and socializing.
2) When you are hosting, do you clean everything up the minute the guests go home? Will you accept help with the dishes?
I just let Sam lick the dishes after I nibble on the tastiest leftovers.
3) If you had the wherewithal, and I guess I mean more than money, to throw a great theme party, what would the theme be?
When my Mom has her Hobbit party, I will be there with Sam, because we both have Hobbit names for our fancy names. I'm Songbird's Merry May Gamgee, and he is Rosier's Loyal Samwise Gamgee. We already have the hairy feet!!!! And we love a party, and we love to eat. So we're all set. (May Gamgee is a real sister of Samwise. My mom found her name in the Ap-pen-dix; she told me so.)
4) What's the worst time you ever had at a party?
Who would have a bad time at a party? I guess the only bad time I had was a Thanksgiving dinner where I had to go back to the car. It made me sad. Another dog was there, and he thought I was big and scary. He loves me now. We just had to get to know each other!!
5) And to end on a brighter note, what was the best?
Any party with Pizza!!!
You can play, too! And leave me a note if you stop by!