Friday, September 21, 2007

Catching Up

Hello, world!

It's me, Molly!

I've been resting on the couch after a ramble in the woods this morning.

Here's all the latest news from my house:

  • Both our boys went away to school. Our mama closed the door to their room, so I can't go upstairs. She says it's not because of me. It's because of our cat, Baby, who pees on things. I would NEVER pee on things in the house. That is just not nice.
  • Our Papa Bear went away, too, but Mama says he will be back in six weeks, and it's already been one week, almost, so that makes five weeks.
  • I am good at math.
  • Our girl is in 7th grade. When she comes home in the afternoon she likes to watch Naruto. I like that show! We sit on the couch together and watch after she does her homework.
  • Our Mama has been walking all summer, so now she likes to go for fast walks.
  • I prefer slow ambles around the neighborhood.
  • Especially since it suddenly turned into summer again. I have a fur coat, and I get hot!
  • Sam has allergies, so he has to take pink pills to stop scratching. He barks everytime someone walks by our house, and when cars go by, too.
  • Our Old Man Cat went away, and Mama says she doesn't think he is coming back. That makes her cry. I say there's no telling cats what to do, but if I could, I would have told him to leave a note.
How are things at your house?

Love,
Your friend,
Molly

13 comments:

Littlemankitty said...

Cats are busy. We don't have time for notes.

You are busy, too. How do you keep track of who is in your house and who is not and when they come back? Maybe you could take turns. Each animal could be in charge of one human.

I had a really hard day. I'm trying to recover.

Molly said...

I just lift up my nose and sniff, LMK. Each one smells a little different.

I hope you're getting some naps today. Naps always make me feel better. That's one things cats and dogs have in common.

Mary Beth said...

Our mom wants to walk for LONGER than we want to. Our legs are, like, 6 inches long, man!

Maybe we could ride on your back, Molly?

Josie & Boudreaux

DogBlogger said...

Hi Molly! Wow, a lot has been going on where you are. Take care.
Love,
Cub

Sue said...

Hi Molly

Did you know you are my very very favourite sort of dog? I love your coat (but think having one of your relatives in Australia is probably a bit cruel - too hot!) I love your beautiful face. I especially love your tan markings. You are one hot mama :)

I'm sorry you have to live with a cat. Awful creatures.

Gannet Girl said...

Molly, I was out walking one evening a few weeks ago and I met two dogs just like you! I knew they were your kind of dog partly because they were big (make that gigantic) and fluffy but mostly because they sounded JUST like you: Wroo-wroo!

I thought, I know that sound from somewhere....

I may be a seabird but I do know some things about dogs.

LilyLu said...

Hi, Molly, I'm Lily. My person knows your mom from some really old newsgroup. I don't get to use the computer much, mostly because its above my den (you know, where people put their feet when they're sitting at a desk).

I love your Dog Blog. I'm furry and pretty like you, but not quite as big. I'm a snow dog, so I really like the picture of you in the snow!

You shoulda been at my house the past couple weeks! My three cousins were here for a doggie vacation! I love playing with Finnegan and Stella, but their big (yet much smaller) brother Truman is old and grumpy. We had two really fun weeks (my person says I'm a good Doggie Hostess - but when she says Hostess I start thinking about cupcakes). I've been a little sad since they went home, so that's probably why I got to use the computer today.

Post more often, would you, Molly?

zorra said...

Hi Molly! You've been really busy lately. it's good to hear about what you've been doing.
I'm sorry your Papa Bear is away. I don't like it when my dad is gone--I want to stay up late watching for him, and mom has to talk me into coming to bed.

I'm excited because Cub interviewed me! I have to go answer my questions now. Take care,

Your friend,
Amie

DogBlogger said...

Molly, your interview questions are ready!

Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

Hi Molly -
I don't like it when my family goes places. Uit-cases-say are bad things. But if a sweater is on top, they make a nice bed.

You can quiz me if you want.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

Diane M. Roth said...

hey Molly Scout here. I like running better than slow ambles, but don't get much running in lately. do you know how I can fix this?

also, I think I would feel better if my humans would let me have my own blog. I haven't convinced them yet, though. (sigh).

looking forward to your interview questions!

Diane M. Roth said...

oh, i mean answers! -- Scout again

Littlemankitty said...

My human mom says you aren't feeling good. I hope you feel better soon. Be sure they give you 2 treats for every one medicine.