Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Five: Surprised By Joy

Hello, friends! I haven't been blogging lately because my arthur-ities have been bothering me. I'm not an old dog, you know; I'm only 5! But I've had arthur-ities since I was a puppy girl in my hips and my elbows. Now I have it in my right wrist, too, and since I'm right-pawed, I didn't feel like typing.

But, today I am feeling good! So I am playing the Friday Five!!

Tell us about five people, places, or things that have brought surprising, healing joy into your life.

1) My mom says the place I came from had people who didn't really care about good health for dogs; then she told me she couldn't have asked for a sweeter dog with a better nature, and she hugged and kissed me. That is Joy # 1!!!

2) When I'm feeling sore, and I can't go for a walk, I like to lie under my bush in the backyard. The snow hurt my bush, and my mom said we're going to have to cut it down, but she promised I could have a new one. That is Joy #2!!!

3) I like Winter best, because if you have a big fur coat like mine, the Summer is too hot, and even Spring, too, sometimes. But, in the Spring, I can smell something in the earth that I want to find, so I dig and dig until the roots of things show, and I can smell them even better! That is Joy #3!!!

4) Sometimes on gloomy days, my mom gives me a marrow bone! I love them!! That is Joy #4!!!

5) Even though she says it's time to leave the dog park, my mom always lets me wrassle with Sam for five more minutes! That is Joy #5!!!

What makes you feel joyful? Write and tell me, okay?

Love,
Your friend,
Molly

1 comment:

St. Casserole said...

Whistle here:
1. bottle caps are fun to chase!
2. cat cookies!
3. cat cookies!
4. my dog, Sister!
5. sitting near my peoples
6. sleeping next to my Mom
7. naps
8. knowing I have friends around the world, 'specially pretty dogs like you, Molly!