Saturday, March 03, 2007

Snow Day Pictures

Yesterday it snowed a lot! Then it turned to rain. I thought it might be different in the front yard, but it wasn't. My mom stood in the rain with Sam and me for a while, and we watched our human brother shovel. It was NOT fun. I got very wet.

But earlier it was okay. The new snow got really high on top of the old snow, so high Sam could look over the fence!

(That big mound on the fence is a rug. One of the cats peed on it. I guess it's going to the trash someday.)

Anyway, when our mom saw Sam standing up so high, she called him, "Sam! Sam!"

He listened to her.

I'm not sure why he does that.

I know I don't. Not when I'm in the backyard having fun.

What do you like to do in the snow?

4 comments:

Littlemankitty said...

I just look at it 'cuz mama says city kitties don't get to go outside.

The first time I saw it, I batted at the window, but I couldn't make it stop.

alegna said...

Oh I get a little crazy when it snows. I kick up my heels and run and run and run. I feel like a puppy again. And then when I run out of steam, I flip over onto my back, four paws in the air, for the snow shimmy shimmy maneuver. And then I can flip over from side to side while I try out the snow that is on each side of me. Yum Yum!
Riley

St. Casserole said...

we don't have snow. send us some, ok? why is it white?

you are a beautiful dog and so is sam

Whistle, no snow here

Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

I don't do snow. It messes up my fur.

Tiria