Tiria tagged me!
Ten years ago:
I was not born yet! I am only 6.
Five things on today's "to do" list (it's nighttime, so this is my "been done" list):
1. Eat a good breakfast
2. Ask my mama where Louise is?
3. Get excited because Louise is here to take Sam and me to the dog park with our friend, Bryce!!!!
4. Beauty nap
5. Enjoy the breeze until it's time for dinner
Three bad habits:
1. I've been told it's wrong to counter-surf, but I just don't see it that way.
2. Same thing with rolling in the grass where it smells most interesting...
3. Lying down during leash walks; I'm just looking for cookies, okay?
Five places I've lived:
1. I've only lived in two places.
2. One was in Vermont, where I was born
3. The rest of my life has been lived at this house
4. I hope I never live anywhere else
5. We are happy here.
Things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
If I were a billionaire, I would give a lot of money to the people at BARC, who save dogs like me from puppy mills, and another lot of money to my animal friends being helped by the Humane Society of South Mississippi, not because there aren't other places to give money, but because those are my special interests and those animals are in my heart.
Five jobs I've had:
1. Pastoral Visitor (I like visiting church people.)
2. Guest Preacher (my mom uses my help with the children sometimes)
3. Soloist (I sing when I go to church, Wroo wroo! And I am always in the right key; it's amazing.)
4. Actress (I played the one sheep in a play about the 99 sheep. I've also played myself.)
5. Ambassador Plenipotentiary--I make friends wherever I go!
Have you played this one? If you want to, please do, and let me know in the comments!